Kicksta vs. Twicsy: Which One Is Trustworthy?
Today, we’re going to be looking at how two Instagram growth services, Kicksta and Twicsy, can help business owners boost their presence on social media.
Specifically, we’re going to be defining how these tools work, which features they can offer, and how trustworthy they really are.
For many business owners, Instagram represents one of the most powerful tools for customer support, engagement, and lead generation on the market. Not only is it one of the biggest social platforms available, but companies with numerous IG followers also benefit from high levels of engagement, excellent opportunities for growth, and fantastic brand loyalty.
Instagram growth services like Kicksta and Twicsy are designed to give new companies a competitive edge with their Instagram account. These tools help brands reach their target audience faster, generate Instagram likes and followers, and pave the way for Instagram success.
So, which tool is best?
Kicksta vs. Twicsy: Key Features
Kicksta and Twicsy both offer companies different methods of boosting their Instagram growth. While Kicksta focuses on generating organic growth, Twicsy allows companies to buy Instagram likes, followers, and views.
Let’s take a closer look at the features each company has to offer.
Twicsy promises to boost your Instagram presence in minutes, with genuine, high-quality followers and likes from premium accounts. The company makes the entire process of connecting with new followers relatively simple, as all you need to do is choose a package and enter your credit card details. Orders are delivered almost instantly, for immediate results.
Twicsy’s features include:
- Custom packages for Instagram followers, likes and views
- Satisfaction guarantee with a refund promise
- Experienced support staff to assist with your purchase
- Quick results within 24 hours or less
As mentioned above, Kicksta takes a different approach to Instagram growth, by using AI algorithms to generate attention from real accounts. You don’t purchase a set number of followers but instead can leverage Kicksta’s existing tools to boost your presence online.
Kicksta’s features include:
- AI-powered targeting algorithm
- Micro-influencer network for diversified growth
- Engagement rate calculator
- Hashtag generator
- Analytics and reporting capabilities
- Advanced targeting tools for finding real followers
- Follow/Unfollow, Like-After-Follow, and Liking options
- Home feed cleaning
- Blacklist and Whitelist support
- Influencer and Competitor targeting
- Location, Hashtag, and Account targeting
- Welcome DMs for account following
- Gender filtering
- Targeting suggestions
Instagram Growth Methods
On the surface, both Kicksta and Twicsy might seem quite similar. After all, both Kicksta and Twicsy’s services are designed to boost your Instagram engagement levels, and help you generate a higher ROI from your marketing campaigns. However, the two companies take a very different approach to Instagram growth methods.
Let’s take a closer look at how Twicsy and Kicksta work.
How Twicsy Works
Twicsy allows companies to purchase packages that can boost their follower count, number of likes, and views on Instagram posts.
The process is pretty straightforward. All companies need to do is choose the package they want for likes, followers, views, or a combination of all three.
Next, you’ll fill in your info. You don’t have to provide access to your Instagram account password, but you will need to give Twicsy your username. Once you’ve entered your details and made your payment,
Twicsy gets to work immediately, liking your posts, using tools to increase views, and adding members to your follower count.
Although Twicsy claims not to rely on bots or fake accounts, it doesn’t provide a lot of information on how the like and follower packages actually work. It’s worth being cautious if you’re using the Twicsy platform, and double-checking that your followers are genuine.
How Kicksta Works
Kicksta takes an entirely different approach to generating Instagram engagement.
While the “Ultimate” package from Kicksta guarantees at least 2,000 new followers per month, via Kicksta’s influencer network, you don’t buy likes, and followers from Kicksta directly.
Instead, when you sign up with Kicksta, you’ll be asked to choose target accounts belonging to users with the type of followers you want to attract. This could be influencers in your niche, competitors in your space, etc. The company then uses a proprietary AI algorithm to help businesses connect with real, organic followers.
Kicksta uses the “follow/unfollow” and “like after follow” methods for audience engagement. Kicksta will automatically follow specific customers from your “target accounts” list, to encourage them to return the favor. The platform can then automatically unfollow certain fans, to keep your follower ratio on track.
When Kicksta engages with the users of those target accounts, they’re encouraged to come and check out your profile, earning you likes and followers in return. This means you get a low-risk and high-reward way to increase your number of organic followers.
Kicksta also offers other services to help you boost your presence on social media, such as access to a micro-influencer network for diversified reach, a hashtag generator, and an engagement calculator to help you to decide which influencers you might want to work with in the future.
Plus, the company offers some phenomenal features for audience targeting. You can specifically focus on attracting certain customers based on their location, the hashtags they use, or even their gender.
There’s a Story liking feature for engaging customers on Instagram Stories, and tools that allow you to send welcome DMs to new fans automatically. On top of that, you can access a comprehensive dashboard with in-depth analytics to assist you in driving the right results.
Kicksta can even offer targeting suggestions, to make sure you’re reaching the right people.
Kicksta vs. Twicsy: Pros & Cons
All Instagram growth tools have their pros and cons to consider.
The same is true for Kicksta and Twicsy. Here are the biggest positives and negatives we found when assessing both platforms.
- Affordable packages for views, likes, and followers
- Easy-to-use ecosystem with minimal effort required
- Quick results within as little as 24 hours
- No complex marketing campaigns required
- Great customer support from the Twicsy team
- Not all of the followers you receive are guaranteed to be genuine
- It’s difficult to know how Twicsy generates likes and followers
- Twicsy’s services could put you at risk of Instagram penalties
- Risk-free organic growth for your Instagram account
- Genuine, targeted followers which you can control with advanced filters
- Engagement from real users, rather than bots
- Excellent customer support and onboarding packages
- Access to a diverse micro-influencer network
- Numerous tools to help you boost your Instagram campaigns
- Lots of packages and payment options to choose from
- Extensive targeting options for better-quality followers
- Automation to save you time and effort on your campaigns
- Powerful range of engagement options
- Analytics and Insights to guide your campaign decisions
- You’ll need to commit to choosing target accounts carefully
- Some more advanced features are reserved for the higher-priced plans
- Only the Ultimate plan comes with a 2,000 follower per month guarantee
Kicksta vs. Twicsy: Pricing Review
While there are a number of factors worth considering when choosing an Instagram growth service, pricing is likely to be an important consideration for many brands. Both Twicsy and Kicksta offer a few different options when it comes to pricing.
When you use Twicsy for Instagram growth, you’ll be able to choose between three different options: buying likes, followers, or views.
Packages for Likes: Packages for Likes fall into two categories: High-Quality likes starting at $1.47 for 50, or Premium likes, starting at $3.49 for 50. The main difference is “Premium” likes are guaranteed to come from active people on Instagram.
Follower packages: Similarly, companies can also choose between “High Quality Followers” with Twicsy.com, or “Active Followers”. High-quality followers start at $2.97 per 100, while Active followers start at $11.99 per 100.
View packages: Views only come in one format from Twicsy. The price you pay will depend on the number of views you want to purchase. Plans start at $1.99 for 500 views and go up to $49.99 for 25,000 views.
You can also contact the Twicsy team to ask about bundled packages for your marketing strategy if you want to buy likes, followers, and views in bulk.
Kicksta offers a variety of pricing options to suit all kinds of business leaders and creators. Each option includes a 7-day free trial, and you’re free to cancel or change your package at any time, with no minimum commitments or contracts.
The three options include:
- Starter: $69 per month for low growth speeds, an analytical dashboard, like after following, and follow/unfollow options, clean home feed features, whitelists, and blacklists, location, hashtag, and account targeting, as well as competitor and influencer targeting.
- Advanced: $129 per month for all the features of the Starter package, as well as moderate growth speeds, welcome DMs, story likes, targeting suggestions, gender filtering, and VIP customer support and service.
- Ultimate: $219 per month for all the Advanced plan features, maximum growth speeds, and a guaranteed 2,000 followers per month. You also gain access to diversified audiences from global influencers in Kicksta’s network.
Kicksta vs. Twicsy: User Ratings
Still not sure which service is most trustworthy? Let’s take a look at some of the reviews for both companies from Trustpilot.
Twicsy unfortunately has very limited reviews on Trustpilot, and they’re not particularly positive. Some consumers refer to the company as a scam, and others claim they’ve actually lost followers after using the Twicsy service.
Kicksta benefits from more than 8 years of experience in its industry, and tens of thousands of happy customers. The brand delivers exceptional customer service and constantly invests in improving its tools and solutions to address the needs of its audience.
Overall, Kicksta has a much higher score on channels like Trustpilot than Twicsy:
Kicksta fans praise the company for its excellent customer service and brilliant results. However, the company has had some issues with clients in the past, complaining about slow growth.
What To Know Before Buying Instagram Followers
Generating a huge following on Instagram can be a fantastic way to boost your chances of conversions in the digital world. Unfortunately, there are already more than 200 million businesses marketing their products and services on the channel, making it hard for new accounts to stand out.
What’s more, the Instagram algorithm tends to prioritize posts and shares from companies that have already achieved a high level of engagement with plenty of active followers. The challenging nature of achieving growth on Instagram often convinces companies to seek out shortcuts.
One of the most common options is simply “buying followers” from social media agencies. Unfortunately, buying premium followers isn’t as beneficial as it seems.
While it may make your account look like it has more engagement, it won’t actually lead to any genuine sales or conversions, as most of the time you’ll be buying fake Instagram followers, rather than connecting with real people. To make matters worse, fake accounts connected to your Instagram profile can get you in trouble with Instagram, and damage your reputation.
The Advantages Of Buying Followers:
On the one hand, buying followers can seem like a fantastic way to boost your presence on Instagram, with minimal effort. Some of the biggest benefits include:
- Rapid access to followers without needing to invest in social media marketing
- Boosted Instagram presence, as the algorithm promotes highly followed brands
- Temporarily boost your
- Minimal effort for social media growth
- More opportunities to experiment with campaigns and gather insights from a wider audience.
The Disadvantages Of Buying Followers:
While buying followers might seem like a simple and effective way to grow on Instagram, it leads to:
- Disengagement: Fake followers won’t connect with your company and improve your conversion rates like real Instagram followers. They can also have a negative impact on the engagement ratio Instagram uses to determine when it should promote your post.
- Poor credibility: When Instagram users discover that you’ve paid for your followers, rather than earning them legitimately, they’re more likely to lose trust in your brand. You may find your customers are less likely to believe in your services and products if you don’t grow organically.
- Brand damage: Not only can buying fake followers harm your credibility, but it can also cause damage in other ways. For instance, if you purchase bots or fake accounts, they could end up posting promotional content on your pages which drives customers away from you.
Ultimately, it’s a good idea to think twice before you buy Insta followers, or pay for “premium likes.”
Twicsy promises not to sell any fake accounts or fake followers, but it also doesn’t provide a lot of information on how it convinces real people to follow new accounts.
Some customers have complained that they’ve lost followers immediately after buying them with Twicsy. If the followers are identified to be bots or fake accounts, they could be deleted by Instagram, which means your follower count will drop.
Ultimately, it’s never a good idea to buy fake followers on Instagram. Even the best sites for selling followers, promising instant delivery and genuine fans, can put your company at risk. Organic growth is the only way to really ensure you generate results from Instagram.
Final Verdict: Twicsy Vs. Kicksta
Ultimately, it’s easy to see why people use the Twicsy website. The company promises to drive quick and convenient growth for your Instagram page.
Unfortunately, the results aren’t as great as they might appear. Buying followers is a risky business, and it could end up damaging your business and brand reputation. This makes Kicksta the ideal alternative to Twicsy in our eyes.
Kicksta is a reliable, powerful growth service, with years of experience in the social media field. Using intelligent technology and hyper-focused targeting, it helps companies to generate engagement from genuine followers.
For safety, peace of mind, and excellent results, we’d recommend Kicksta every time.
Instagram Growth Hacks
Join over 100k+ marketers and influencers who get the latest Instagram tips & tricks sent to their inbox every week