September 9, 2019 by Rafaella Aguiar
How to Turn Your Good Instagram Captions into Great Instagram Captions (With 360 Examples)
Crafting good Instagram captions can be very, very difficult. It’s no longer all about the perfectly staged and filtered photos, Instagram captions hold just as much importance in your content strategy.
Deciding if your captions for pictures should be witty, serious, inspirational, or include a call-to-action only adds to the pressure. If you want to be successful on Instagram, writing good Instagram captions that will leave a lasting impression on your audience is crucial.
To help you get the ball rolling and create the best Insta captions for your pictures, we’ve created this guide with tips, tricks, and examples from industry experts.
How a Good Instagram Caption Can Increase Your Instagram Engagement Rate
Good Instagram captions encourage likes, comments, and give users a reason to follow your call-to-action (we’ll go into depth on this tactic later). Captions are a key feature to increase your Instagram engagement and without it, it can be nearly impossible for your brand to stand out.
How does one write good Instagram captions for pictures that increase engagement even with the crazy algorithm? If there’s one thing we’re sure of, it’s that Instagram captions that are longer tend to perform better, because the time a user spends on your post affects how the post performs. We’re not suggesting all your captions need to be novels, but you want to capture the reader’s attention, forcing them to spend time looking at your post.
The best Instagram captions have a purpose, so whether you want to write a mini blog or something short and sweet, make it something that will resonate with your followers. The more times your posts are shown, the more likely your Instagram engagement rate will rise.
Unsure if your Instagram engagement is good already? Kicksta’s engagement calculator will help you understand your current engagement rate and give you more specifics on how to increase Instagram engagement. Writing good Instagram captions is a major component, however, there are so many pieces to the Instagram puzzle.
7 Copywriting Ideas to Convert Your Good Captions into Great Captions
1. Show Your Brand Personality
The key to writing good Instagram captions is showing off your brand personality. Unlike many other technical aspects of your business, social media can be really fun. The opportunities are endless to be creative and cater your brand to a specific audience. Each image and caption can make or break your brand image, so establishing a brand personality and staying on brand is crucial for boosting engagement and attracting real followers for Instagram. Then, once you’ve demonstrated your voice and theme, stay consistent! Consistency will allow followers to identify your brand in a matter of seconds after seeing a post.
Join 2,000+ savvy Instagram marketers
If you are struggling to get the attention you deserve on Instagram, sign up for Kicksta today and start attracting more followers who are interested in your brand.
Madewell provides some of the best Instagram captions in the game. They keep things lighthearted, yet funny when appropriate and all while showing off their tomboy chic style. The brand even increased overall sales in 2018 by 39% which they attribute to a clear and shoppable social media storefront.
Looking for more engagement on your Instagram?
Sign up for Kicksta today and start attracting more followers who are interested in your brand.
2. Add Context
The best Insta captions add context to a photo. This copywriting strategy is so powerful and easy to implement. A strong caption can stop a follower dead in his or her tracks; something that may not occur with no caption or a subpar one. As the copywriter, don’t take your photo at face value. Give the reader added information they wouldn’t know just from taking a glance at the picture.
Initially, this photo looks like another happy go lucky post from blogger @sivanayla with her daughter Capri. The capitalization of the first two words draws your attention, and the text to follow gives context as to why the pair are wearing matching swimsuits. This picture isn’t just for fun, it’s announcing the launch of the influencer’s new swimwear line. As a brand, this monumental news would not be immediately evident from only the picture. Good Instagram captions add context, emotion, and purpose to the photo.
3. Tell Your Brand’s Back Story
Millennials connect better with brands that support causes they care about. If your brand supports a specific cause or if giving back to the community is part of your brand’s story, share it! The best Instagram captions are relatable ones, so craft one that will truly resonate with your audience. The new age of social media is less about being picture perfect and more about sharing the behind the scenes, unrefined and not so glamorous parts about starting a brand. Telling your brand’s unfiltered story on your page is one of the great ways you can turn your good Instagram captions into great ones.
Toms is known for their buy one, give one mantra. With every Tom’s purchase, you create change. Tom’s backstory is portrayed on many of their posts, always reminding their audience of the real purpose behind their company.
4. Share Some Inspiration in Your Instagram Captions
Instagram is no short of inspiration whether it be from quotes, personal stories, or memes. If you’re looking to craft good Instagram captions filled with inspiration take notes from accounts like Humans of New York. Brandon Stanton, whom generally keeps his face and voice off the account, highlights the incredible stories of the people of New York. He allows people to tell their life experiences, struggles, hopes, dreams, and inspirations. As a brand, if you want to write good Instagram captions, dig a little deeper. Find something that inspires you and share it with your audience. Let the good vibes flow and make your content worth sharing.
5. Be Relatable
Be relatable. Sounds easy enough right? Showing off your human side, outside of replying to captions is a tip your brand needs to act on if it hasn’t already and you’re looking to gain real followers for Instagram. Good Instagram captions that are relatable will go a lot further with the person reading it, than ones that read like a robot crafted it. Tell a story or personal tidbit, that users will connect with and get them to purchase your product.
REI posts good Instagram captions that highlight real people using their equipment and wearing their clothes. This is super relatable and brings comfort to anyone thinking of purchasing from them.
6. Educate your Followers
It’s no secret the best Instagram captions provide value to readers. Educating your followers on your specialty will not only give them new information but also make your account, brand, and product appear more reliable. Questions, statistics and fun facts are all excellent components to include when generating good Instagram captions and attempting to retain real followers for Instagram who will return to your page and engage in the future.
Berkey Filters, a water filtering system, posts regular statistics and tips to keep followers informed on the importance of consuming water free of toxic chemicals. These types of posts break up the product shots and user-generated content, while bringing true value to your page.
7. Spotlight an Employee
More than ever, consumers are searching for brands and products that are attainable, relatable, and make them feel good about their purchase behavior. As a brand, creating captions for pictures that resonate with customers and social media followers, telling a story and showing off a positive company culture, will surely give you a return on investment. Spotlighting an employee is a great strategy when looking to create the best Instagram captions. Employees know the most about the brand or product and their transparency will shine through your Instagram captions. If you’re looking to boost engagement and gain real followers for Instagram, highlighting a positive experience or quote from an employee is a great place to start.
Nordstrom, a pioneer in the social media space, knows a thing or two about crafting good Instagram captions. Above, Nordstrom’s Instagram account quoted Senior Editorial Designer on his thoughts behind pairing colors and prints this summer season.
5 Ways to Further Optimize Your Instagram Captions
1. Have A CTA
Adding a call-to-action (CTA) in your caption is a simple act that makes a huge difference with your audience and will help boost overall engagement. A well-executed CTA will push followers to engage with your business, site, sign up for a newsletter, purchase your product or even comment on your photos. Good Instagram captions include CTAs that are lighthearted and easy to follow, so users are inclined to follow suit.
2. Insert Emojis
“Emojis can really bring an Instagram caption to life — but the key is to avoid having them take over. Use emojis to complement your content, but be sure to use complete sentences that can be understood and seen with or without them.” — Latasha James, https://www.youtube.com/latmichjam
Caption: “It’s #WorldEmojiDay! Here are my tips for using emoji in business content:✨ Use emoji to supplement your copy, not to replace it. Emoji won’t always show up the same (or at all) depending on device type, so avoid using them to replace words or phrases entirely. Example: “Our new lipstick is half off this month!💄” vs. “Our new💄is half off this month!”✨Use Emojipedia (emojipedia.org). I copy and paste emojis from this site when using them on social to ensure they transfer correctly. It also tell you exactly what each one means so there are no surprises…”
Sometimes the best Instagram captions contain very few words or even only emojis! Emojis bring color, emotion, and add life to the words you’re posting, turning good Instagram captions into great ones. Influencer, @briknopf does a great job of implementing multiple strategies in her Insta captions like using emojis for color and hashtags for highlighting the brand and sponsorship.
2. Add Spacing
Lengthy captions are great for your engagement if you can get the lazy users of Instagram to stop and read it. Good Instagram captions tell the reader when to breathe and where the next thought or topic begins. You add captions for pictures for a reason, show it! A long caption with no spacing can be daunting and a turn-off to many of your followers. If you want to write good Instagram captions that are more than a few sentences, add spacing!
Founder of Granola Butter, Ali Bonar has posted many good Instagram captions that include separate paragraphs for easy viewing. She generally uses bullets, but emojis, lines, and periods also all do the trick.
3. Add Mentions
Adding mentions, or tagging notifies the user such as an influencer, customer, or another brand that you’ve tagged them in your photo. This type of Instagram engagement prompts the user mentioned to engage with your post. Wouldn’t you be excited to be tagged or reposted on a brand’s page?
Revolve is an incredible example of a brand with good Instagram captions featuring mentions. By including mentions of high profile celebrities and influencers wearing the clothes they sell and tagging the brand, Revolve is increasing engagement from multiple angles. The person and brand featured will likely engage as will fans of the tagged users. Captions for pictures of this nature do not need to be lengthy or fancy, but by including the mentions they are creating a buzz and sense of community on the post.
4. Add Hashtags
Did you know a post with at least one hashtag averages 12.6% more engagement compared to one without any hashtags? Creating a hashtag strategy is crucial to help your posts reach new audiences, attract followers in your niche, and create a recognizable brand image.
Finding the best Instagram hashtags can be difficult, so our best piece of advice is searching for hashtags on accounts that attract the type of follower you ultimately want to follow your account. Using relevant, targeted hashtags are some of the best ways to get discovered by new accounts and help you gain new real followers for Instagram. Also, creating a brand campaign hashtag, if executed correctly, could pay off hugely. Campaign hashtags can be extremely helpful when promoting a new product or event; they can even be used to inspire people.
Set yourself apart from other businesses in your industry!
Try Kicksta today and start making money on Instagram.
Outdoor Voices started the hashtag #DoingThings and encourage customers to be active in any way they can and post their various activities like hiking, running, or even walking their dog. The OV account encouraged this campaign by posting their team #DoingThings too!
If you’re stuck on where to begin, many sites offer a hashtag generator that will simplify the process. These generators build out the perfect combination of hashtags for each of your post. Be careful, however, for recurring hashtags with millions of previous posts.
Pro Tip: Use these generators as a guide to combine with your own researched hastags. Many times using only hashtag generators can result in recycled and overused hashtag walls.
Instagram Caption Ideas
Here are some great examples of captions for your industry. Use them as inspiration as you craft your own captions on Instagram!
Fashion Instagram Captions
- Like my outfit? Gee thanks, just bought it.
- “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” -Yves Saint Laurent
- *Has a full closet of clothes* *Wears the same five outfits”
- Shopping is my cardio.
- Outfit of the Day: Leggings & Sneakers
- Life is a party, dress like it!
- It’s a denim on denim kind of day!
- When your sunglasses and shoes match and you feel like you have your life together.
- High heels & big flashy rings…These are a few of my favorite things.
- The perfect outfit is Fabulous, Classy and a little sassy.
- Look Good, Feel Good. #OOTD
- More Shoes, Less Problems.
- Love this look? What’s your favorite part? Tell me below.
- Long dresses & Lipstick type of day!
- It’s all in the details.
- Always dress your best. You never know who you may run into!
- When your outfit is so cute you post it twice.
- Say hello to the dress of your dreams.
- “I’ll stop wearing black when they make a darker color.”-Wednesday Addams
- Fashion first. Everything else second.
“We try to strike a balance between being fun + playful and informative in our Instagram captions, and I think this post is a good example of that! Users love to know how the photos we showcase were edited so they can replicate the steps and share great photos using A Color Story.”
Caption: “Travel the rainbow! 🌈 @colourspeak_kerry_ captured Venice using June from #AColorStorySeasons, Heat from the Blush pack, and Santa Barbara from the Skies Over effects 💕 #AColorStory
Join 2,000+ savvy Instagram marketers
If you are struggling to get the attention you deserve on Instagram, sign up for Kicksta today and start attracting more followers who are interested in your brand.
Travel Instagram Captions
- Catchin’ Flights, not feelings.
- I got 99 problems & traveling ain’t one.
- Forget the caviar & champagne-Taste the world instead!
- On Island Time.
- Sight seeing like it’s my job.
- Exploring unexpected places.
- Work hard, travel harder.
- I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust.
- If traveling was free, you would never see me again.
- Vacation Mood: Eat, Tan, Sleep Repeat.
- Watch more sunsets than Netflix.
- Keep calm and let’s go travel.
- Life is a journey and the beach is my destination.
- Hopped on a plane at LAX, where to next?
- Time for some Vitamin Sea.
- “Jet Lag is for amateurs.” – Dick Clark.
- To say I love to travel would be an understatement.
- Siri, set airfare alerts to the Bahamas.
- Jet lagged, but make it fashion.
- Why do you travel?
“Be chatty and friendly in captions. Being yourself is important!” — Tessa Holly, www.tessaholly.com
Caption: “Everything the light touches is our kingdom 🦁 I don’t know how this guy got the courage to get up there when I could barely stand on flat ground in the wind that was blowing but I’m pretty grateful that he wandered into my shot 👌 Today is our last full day in Scotland and I just don’t want to leave, even if it is rainy and windy most of the time ☔️
Food Instagram Captions
- Say no to drugs and yes to pizza.
- I only eat fruit when it’s in my Sangria.
- Fries before guys.
- Nutella makes everything better.
- It’s happy hour somewhere.
- Eat Sleep Happy Hour repeat.
- This body runs on carbs.
- When in doubt brunch it out.
- “Hello it’s me”- Pizza
- The Dessert Aisle aka the Happiest Place on Earth.
- Circular Breakfast of Choice: Donuts of Bagels? Reply below.
- This Pizza=A little slice of heaven.
- Brunch without booze is just a sad late breakfast.
- My love language: Mac & Cheese
- It’s coffee o’clock.
- You guac my world.
- Wine + dinner = winner.
- Cooking rule: If at first you don’t succeed, order pizza.
- Donut kill my vibe.
- In pizza we crust.
Wedding Instagram Captions
- Does this ring make me look engaged?
- Keep calm and say I do.
- Ready to get wed, white and boozed.
- Something old, new, borrowed & blue.
- The real adventure begins here!
- Finally, I have an excuse to change my last name.
- He liked it, so he put a ring on it.
- Pop the bubbly; I’m getting a hubby.
- Finally, he put a ring on it!
- Here’s to love and laughter and happily ever after.
- Sip sip, hooray to the perfect wedding day.
- I’m just here for the cake and love.
- Confetti here, champagne there, love everywhere.
- We tied the knot! Let’s Celebrate!
- Pop the champagne, I’m changing my last name!
- Hoping my wedding is everything my Pinterest boards promised it would be.
- Till death do us party.
- It’s not the royal wedding but it’ll do!
- The party doesn’t start until the newlyweds walk in!
- A day full of so many emotions. Even the cake is in tiers.
“Most wedding industry Instagram posts go something like this:
‘We loved shooting Bryan and Hailey’s beautiful wedding this weekend! Wedding on the blog now.‘
But this is what a great caption looks like:
Caption: “@mdfan23 knew he’d found the one when he watched @hayley_mccrackenn eat beignets in New Orleans with powdered sugar all over her face and dress… where are all the men like this?? 🍩 Hey, we think powdered would be the perfect sweet complement to that gorgeous @maggiesotterodesigns dress! And we’d bet this adorable couple would totally laugh it off. 💖 Hit the link in our bio to watch Hayley & Bryan’s wedding video by @rickerfilms and shop a similar @maggiesotterodesigns dress.“
“What makes it great:
- It tells a deeper story about the image/video. I would never know how they met by watching their wedding video, so having a back story draws them in.
- There’s some interpretation by the storyteller. Instead of just stating the facts, the caption writer jumps into the story with an interpretation.
- Relevant people and brands are @mentioned in meaningful ways.
- There’s a strong call to action at the end that makes sense and offers the next logical step based on the caption and post.
- The caption also makes good use of emojis and hashtags.”
— Christie Osborne, mountainsidemedia.com
Fitness Instagram Captions
- Shut up & squat.
- Do I have abs yet?
- Just Do It.
- That weight isn’t going to lift itself.
- Winners train, losers complain.
- Rise & Grind.
- Go hard or go home.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Eat. Sleep. Spin. Repeat.
- Always have high standards and low squats.
- No pain, no gain. Shut up and train.
- Do your best, forget the rest & put your body to the test.
- I got 99 problems, but I’m going to the gym and ignoring all of them.
- Weights before dates.
- If you’re tired of starting over stop giving up.
- My protein shake brings all the boys to the yard.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
- Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
- Better sore than sorry.
“I love posting aerial videos followed up with a how-to guide on my personal blog.
This is because new users can not only see a new trick to try but they can learn it as well.”
— Vanessa Barthelmes, https://www.jadorevanessa.com
Caption: “Oliver Twist! There is a how to guide on my blog. Click the link in the bio!”
Instagram Caption Ideas for Your Tone of Voice
Cute Instagram Captions
- Cute, but psycho, yet cute.
- Keep your heels, head & standards high.
- Sugar, spice & everything nice!
- Slay them with sweetness.
- A beautiful thing is never perfect.
- La vie en rose.
- Sweeter than honey.
- Cute as a button.
- Find comfort in the chaos.
- Eat diamonds for breakfast and shine all day.
- Cute is when a person’s personality shines through their looks.
- Follow this one rule: Don’t be boring and dress cute wherever you go.
- Always wear cute pajamas to bed. You never know who you’ll meet in your dreams.
- A hug is like a boomerang you get it back right away.
- Beauty in bloom.
- High tides, good vibes.
- Cutie Patootie.
- Good vibes all the time.
- Not small, fun sized.
- Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.
Funny Instagram Captions
- Make today your bitch.
- Sure, I do Marathons…On Netflix.
- At least mosquitoes find my attractive.
- So excited to visit the happiest place on earth: my bed.
- Food, my second favorite F word.
- When nothing’s going right, go left.
- Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
- Always running. Out of time, patience and money.
- I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it.
- I hate when I’m about to hug someone sexy and my face hits the mirror.
- I’m not fat, I’m easier to see.
- If being hot is a crime, arrest me.
- Can Bob the Builder fix your attitude?
- People are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside.
- Dear Math, stop asking to find your X. She’s never coming back.
- Body type: Works out but definitely likes pizza.
- Idk who needs to hear this but (s)he doesn’t love you.
- I’m not lazy, I’m in energy saving mode.
- I deserve an Oscar for acting like my life is together.
- therapist: and what do we do when we feel this way? me: add to cart. therapist: no
Need help bettering your Instagram marketing strategy?
Sign up for Kicksta today and increase your following and engagement on Instagram organically.
Sassy Instagram Caption
- Rejected? Nah, redirected.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Stay classy, sassy, and a little bad assy.
- Sorry the person you’re trying to reach has moved on.
- I’m not searching for my other half because I’m not a half.
- Pathetic but aesthetic.
- Too glam to give a damn.
- A sass a day keeps the basics away.
- If you listen closely you can hear me not caring.
- “I heard you’re a player.” “Nice to meet you, I’m the coach.”
- More issues than Vogue.
- Act like a lady. Think like a boss.
- Be you. For You. Do you.
- Eat, Pray, Slay.
- Too glam to give a damn.
- People will stare. Make it worth their while.
- Throw sass around like confetti.
- Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.
- There are a million fish in the sea, but I’m a mermaid.
- Know your worth. Then add tax.
Inspirational Instagram Captions
- Whatever is good for your soul, do that.
- Never cry for that person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Creativity is intelligence having fun.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- Good things take time.
- Life is a one-time offer. Use it well.
- Everything you need is already inside you, get started.
- By changing nothing, nothing changes.
- Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
- Do one thing every day that scares you.
- Never settle for less than what you deserve.
- Success in your twenties is more about setting the table than enjoying the feast.
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
- Inner peace is the new success.
- You are exactly where you need to be.
- It is not selfish to do what’s best for you.
- If you are not doing what you love you’re wasting your time.
“For me, a solid Instagram caption is one that provides perspective, motivation, insight, value, or SOMETHING. I’ve always made it a point to post with intent, meaning I don’t want to be just another photo you’re scrolling by – I want it to mean something.”
— Natasha Ponomaroff, @natasha_nicole8
Caption: ” ✨ Reminder to myself – and to you as well if any of this speaks to you ✨ Repeat after me – there isn’t anybody in this world that shines like me, grinds like me, or thinks like me. There isn’t anyone who has my back like me, knows me like me, or loves me like me 💕 I am unique in the way I see the world and in the way the world see’s me, I have so much to offer to everyone I encounter, I am a catalyst for change, even if that change begins with a simple compliment to a complete stranger – I will seek every opportunity to cast a positive ripple 🌊 Sometimes a shift in perspective, a second of gratitude, and a daily mantra reminder goes a very long way. So remember today and always – I am a force to be reckoned with, I am capable of wondrous things, and the person I am striving to impress is the me in 10 years, I hope she looks back at the work we’ve done together and is proud of how far we’ve come 🙌
Short Instagram Captions
- On cloud 9.
- Just Smile.
- Yep still here.
- Life is simple. Just not easy.
- Don’t grow up.
- Be Happy.
- Live life to the fullest.
- Selfie time.
- Start somewhere.
- Picture perfect.
- Feeling good. Wbu?
- Saturdays are for the boys (/girls).
- Be a nice human.
- Live. Laugh. Love.
- I’m all the way up!
- Escape the ordinary.
- Can’t touch this.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- Just Chillin, Wbu?
Clever Instagram Captions
- I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it.
- Not everyone can be clever, so you might need to fake it.
- Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s a filter.
- The world is changed by your example, not your opinion.
- Rejection is just redirection.
- The best times begin at the end of your comfort zone.
- Don’t talk unless you can improve the silence.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- Better late than never, but never late is better.
- Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
- Remind yourself that being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right.
- Don’t take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- Too clever is dumb.
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.
- If you can’t explain simply then you don’t understand it well enough.
- The time is always right to do the right things.
- Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I’m wise, so I’m changing myself.
- If plan A didn’t work… the alphabet has more letters.
- Weekend, please don’t leave me.
- Life is short; false. It’s the longest thing you do.
“So there’s this concept in marketing for outdoor marketing. It’s called out of home (OOH).
And in that video, I was traveling and I found the empty outdoor, so I am both announcing my followers that I was out of home and literally naming the thing behind me.”
— Luciana Nitu, Marketing Specialist at Planable
Caption: “Out of home.”
Punny Instagram Captions
- Tropic like its hot.
- Seas the day.
- I love you a latte.
- You have stolen a pizza of our hearts.
- I can sea clearly now.
- Don’t spell part backwards it’s a trap.
- Let’s Taco Bout it.
- Not all math puns are terrible. Just Sum.
- Coffee has a rough time in our house. It gets mugged every single morning!
- Every calendar’s days are numbered.
- Thought Santa was gonna be late, but he arrived in the Nick of time.
- Orange you glad to see me?
- Espresso yourself.
- We’re gouda together.
- Brunch was absolutely eggsquisite.
- You’re one in a melon.
- Bee mine.
- Thanks for pudding up with me.
- I like you a waffle lot!
- Donut even think about it.
Instagram Caption Ideas for Your Types of Photos
Instagram Captions for Selfies
- Hello, it’s me.
- But first, let me take a selfie.
- Selfie Sunday
- Just me.
- I woke up like this.
- When the lighting is too good not to take a selfie.
- Just Cheesin’
- Like who you see in the mirror.
- Sending my selfie to NASA, because I am a star!
- Make them stop and stare.
- Crazy hair, don’t care!
- All natural look for the day!
- Fresh out of the shower, no makeup on.
- Life isn’t perfect, but your selfie can be.
- Coffee and confidence is all you need.
- Why so serious?
- I don’t always take selfies, but when I do…
- Good Morning Instagram!
- Oh hey, didn’t see ya there!
“This caption came about because I had been dealing with some doubts and insecurities in relation to my work and some areas in my personal life.
As women we have a tendency to play the comparison game and we can be extremely hard on ourselves + we’re constantly bombarded with direct and indirect messages telling us to do, be, and look better.
I was over it! The words we say and the thoughts we think about ourselves are powerful. So I snapped this pic in front of my dirty bathroom mirror and posted it to encourage and inspire someone else.”
Caption: “You Are Enough. You Are Beautiful Inside & Out. You Are Stronger Than You Think and You’ve Got This ❤️ Hope the rest of your day is great! 💫 #fantasticallyflawed #count_itjoy
Instagram Captions for Product Shots
- New collection drops today.
- So you said you wanted something new, we’re bringing it.
- With so many delicious treats, it’s hard to pick a favorite!
- What are you eating this weekend?
- Sip, sip, hooray! Let us fill your cup today.
- What’s your favorite way to use (insert product name here).
- Everything in moderation- even wine!
- Pro Tip: Add (insert product name) to any meal to give it an extra kick!
- Lookin’ like a snack.
- Re-stocked and oh so cute! Come in and snag (insert clothing item) before it’s gone!
- Can’t beat today’s little details.
- What’s your favorite style season? Let us know below!
- All the essentials all in one place!
- No look is complete without (insert product name).
- So many prints, it’s too hard to choose!
- Explore our collection of new (insert product) online & in-stores today!
- Ingredients are our main priority. #guaranteed.
- Don’t wait. They’re flying off the shelves!
- Shop till you drop. New flavors drop at midnight.
- Restock, restock read all about it!
Instagram Captions for Landscapes
- Chasing the sun.
- Painted Skies.
- Can’t beat this view.
- Chasing waterfalls.
- Where the wild things are.
- Heaven on earth.
- #nofilter needed.
- Turns out the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.
- The mountains are calling and I must go.
- Call of the wild!
- On cloud nine.
- Letting nature takes its course.
- Flower power.
- Sun kissed.
- From sea to shining sea.
- Just another day in Paradise.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
- Nature never goes out of style.
- Nature is the art of God.
Instagram Captions for User-Generated Content
- Hats of to one of our favorite gals!
- Eatin’ good like @inserthandlehere
- Just when we thought brunch couldn’t get much better. Thanks for sharing @inserthandlehere.
- All the workplace essentials *check emoji*. Photo Cred:
- Drink of the day! Thanks for sharing @inserthandlehere.
- Good times at @insertrestauranthere. Thanks for capturing @inserthandlehere.
- FEASTIN’ w @inserthandlehere.
- Our babe @inserthandlehere look fabulous in her new rags from @insertstorenamehere.
- Shop till you drop @inserthandlehere.
- Stuff yo face @inserthandlehere.
- Wishin’ our plate looked like @inserthandlehere.
- Share your favorite (insert product) for a chance to be featured on our page!
- Looks good on you day or night @inserthandlehere.
- No filter required. @inserthandlehere looking absolutely stunning in our (insert clothing product here).
- Happy Friday! What color of our (insert clothing item here) are you rocking today? @inserthandle here is loving our (insert color).
- Can you say #cartgoals? Thanks for sharing your shopping cart @inserthandlehere.
- SLAY @inserthandlehere in our (insert product name).
- Fill up your cup with (insert drink brand) like @inserthandlehere.
- Cheers from @inserthotelorrestauranthere. Thanks for visiting @inserthandlehere.
- What better gift for your BFF than a subscription to (insert brand here). Thanks for sharing @inserthandlehere.
Instagram Captions for Photos of Friends
- Not sure what’s tighter our jeans or friendship.
- If you know you know.
- Let me tell you about my best friends.
- We’ll be friends forever because they already know too much.
- Friends like these are one in a million.
- Friends that are like family >>>
- A bond that will last forever.
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- True friends till the end.
- Life is better with these gals.
- No friendship is an accident.
- Friends don’t let friends do dumb stuff alone.
- Meet my partner in crime.
- Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
- Friends who slay together, stay together.
- Friends come and go like waves in the ocean.
- If you don’t own matching shirts are you even friends.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- Friends until the very end—and then some.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
Instagram Captions for Photos of Family
- Can live with them, can’t live without them!
- No family members were harmed in the making of this photo.
- If blood makes you related to each other than caring, sharing and loyalty make a family.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
- As far as everyone else knows, we’re a nice, normal family.
- Fam till the end.
- Cheaper by the Dozen.
- Every family has a story. Welcome to ours!
- Family matters.
- Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
- You call it chaos. We call it family.
- There’s nothing better than family.
- Family time is perfect content.
- You don’t choose your family.
- Blood is thicker than water.
- Two peas in a pod.
- Family vacations are always a good idea.
- Attention: Dad jokes ahead.
- Siblings till death do us part!
- BRB: Hanging with my family.
Instagram Growth Hacks
Join over 10,000+ marketers and influencers who get the latest Instagram tips & tricks sent to their inbox every week